Subject: Re: [amos-list] Limit Mouse & Text files
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 18:54:04 +0000

Hi Everybody,

> 1. I've found that I can't get the mouse pointer below "XMouse=
>   312"! I need it to reach about 400 or so..... Is it something 
>   I'm doing wrong?  I have set Limit Mouse to 400 and it still
>   doesn't work...

    312 is the sprite hardware limit I think...

You can use this to get round it, it moves a 'mouse pointer' in an infinite
plane. The only problem is you can't have the original pointer visible.

You can set its limits to whatever you like

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
          Http://mantasoft.aio.co.uk/      ICQ: 21829166
         Homepage updated 1/7/99 --- James Bond, Out Now!
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
"Bother," said Pooh, as he stepped into the auto-sentry gun's
line of sight.